I woke up the other morning and was craving vitamins BIG TIME… I have no idea how I came up with this weird mixture. Why the hell would you put spinach into your smoothie? - But trust me it worked. It was floral, sweet and fruity in a really fresh and grassy way and just what I needed. The jasmin green tea makes all the difference! Don’t be put off by it’s looks. Yes, I know it looks like pesto! It is delicious and will give you that morning vitamin kick you need.
MAKES 1 large glass
TAKES 2 minutes
- 2 small apples, peeled, cored and diced
- two handfuls of spinach
- 200ml of jasmin green tea
- 1tbs of honey
- a handful of fresh mint (optional)
- Chuck all your ingredients into a liquidiser and whiz until all your ingredients are well combined. You might have to give it a shake half way through.
- Pour over ice or enjoy on it’s own. You’ll have to stir it every now and then as the pulp tends to separate from the liquid.
You can be creative with your fruits and teas. Try fruit tea with pears or earl grey with citrus fruits. Enjoy! :)Posted 1 year ago with 4 notes